1. For the dough, put flour in a bowl, add salt, olive oil and yeast previously dissolved in some warm water. Add 15cl of warm water. Knead until the dough forms a ball that no longer sticks to the fingers. Let it rise for 1h30 in a warm place.
2. Cook your lardons. Set aside. Slice your onion. Pit the olives and cut them into pieces.
3. Preheat the oven to th. 8. On a floured work surface, roll out the dough like for an apple turnover. Spread the sour cream on half of your dough.
4. Add the lardons, olives and onions.
5. Fold like an apple turnover. Cut the top of the dough with a knife down to the ingredients by separating the openings made.
Finally, brush with egg yolk. Place your fougasse on a floured baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes. The fougasse is cooked when it is golden brown.