For 2 people
- 300g spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 75g bacon bits
- 15 cherry tomatoes
- 1 cube special pasta broth
- A dash of olive oil
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to boil with the pasta broth cube.
- Cook spaghetti al dente in the pot of boiling broth water.
- Meanwhile, grill the bacon bits in a dry pan. After a few minutes, add the pumpkin seeds and cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cherry tomatoes whole and cook them for 2 more minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the bacon and pumpkin seeds to the spaghetti.
- Drizzle olive oil over it and, lastly, sprinkle with gomasio.
- Serve immediately.