For 6 people
- 500 g of Swiss chard stalks
- 200 g of thinly sliced smoked bacon (HERTA brand)
- 1 350 ml pack of bechamel sauce
- 500 g of potatoes
- 250 g of button mushrooms
- 50 g of grated Gruyere cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210°C (th. 7).
- Peel and dice the Swiss chard stalks and potatoes. Wash them and cook in a pot of salted boiling water for about 15 minutes.
- Peel and slice the mushrooms and sauté them in a pan for about 5 minutes. In a gratin dish, arrange the vegetables and pour over the bechamel sauce. Sprinkle with grated Gruyere cheese.
- Cover with thin slices of HERTA smoked bacon.
- Bake the gratin in the oven for 15 minutes.