1. Remove the skin and stringy part of the pumpkin, and cut the pulp into large pieces (3 cm x 3). Peel the potatoes.
2. Steam the pumpkin and potatoes (in the pressure cooker together is easier). Meanwhile, heat the chicken broth.
3. Combine the pumpkin and potatoes in a blender, and add hot broth regularly while mixing.
4. Pour the mixture into a pot, add cream, mix, season (salt, pepper, nutmeg), and bring to a boil.
5. Remove the soup from heat once it starts boiling, and serve it in a beautiful tureen with coarsely chopped parsley.
To finish, serve small croutons on the side for enthusiasts.