- olive oil
- parsley (and/or chives, according to your taste)
- 4 raw “loose” white mushrooms
- 1 Boursin cheese (or a tartare according to your taste!)
Rinse and scrub the mushrooms well, remove their stems.
In a bowl, put the Boursin cheese (or tartare). Mix with olive oil (about 4 tablespoons), add parsley, salt and pepper. Stir to get a kind of mousse.
Fill your mushrooms with the mixture and store (mushroom head down, of course) in the oven on a sheet of aluminum foil for 20 minutes (the time it takes for the stuffing in the mushroom to become browned enough).
- 1 bowl (Top salad bowls)
- 1 wooden spoon (Bestsellers)
- 1 oven (Top of the best ovens)
- 1 aluminum foil
- 1 pitter (Bestsellers)