- Salt / Pepper
- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 1 medium size can of corn
- Cubed gruyere cheese (the value of a small bowl)
- 1 small can of pineapple in syrup
- 2 tablespoons of curry paste (such as “Le Coq Noir”)
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
In a non-stick pan, sauté the chicken cubes without adding any fat until golden brown. Set aside: the chicken needs to cool down.
Rinse and drain the corn and place it in a large salad bowl.
Add the cubed gruyere cheese and the pineapple pieces, cut into small pieces. For the amount of pineapple, it depends on everyone’s taste. For my part, I put almost all of my small can (I should have 3 slices left with the juice).
Prepare the sweet and sour sauce: in a small bowl, put 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of “Le Coq Noir” curry paste (I tested other brands and this one is the best!), a little salt, pepper, and 2 or 3 tablespoons of canned pineapple juice. Mix it all together.
When the chicken cubes are cold, add them to the bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
All that’s left is to pour the sauce on top and mix well… And chill it a bit to bring out the flavors.
This recipe has always been unanimously loved, despite the surprising mix!
Go ahead and give it a try! 😉
- 1 non-stick pan – Top 3 of frying pans
- 1 set of 3 pans – Our selection of best pans
- 1 salad bowl – Best sellers
- 1 bowl – Top salad bowls
- 1 wooden spoon – Best sellers