- 1 tablespoon of butter or fresh cheese (50 or 100 g, depending on desired consistency)
- Pepper and saffron (optional)
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 40 cl of milk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- Clean and cut the cauliflower into small florets (for faster cooking, make smaller packets).
- Blanch the cauliflower for 5 to 10 minutes in boiling salted water with lemon juice.
- Bring the milk to a boil and add the cauliflower and garlic.
- Reduce the heat and cook for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Add spices, salt, and pepper.
- Add butter or a little (50 g) of fresh cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 knife
- 1 saucepan
- 1 mixer
- 1 cutting board
- 1 kitchen scale