- Finely chopped flat parsley
- 10 cl of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- Ground pepper
- 500 g of cottage cheese
- Garlic (according to your taste)
- 4 shallots
- 1 bunch of chives
- New onion or half a bunch of scallions
- 10 cl of heavy cream
- Wash the herbs and pat them dry.
- Finely chop the parsley and chives. Finely chop the shallots and, if you have them, the new onions or scallions. Set aside.
- In a salad bowl, pour the cottage cheese (drained but not too much) and the heavy cream. Mix vigorously.
- Add the oil, vinegar, and crushed garlic (if possible using a garlic press!). Season with salt and generously pepper. Add the herbs and shallots.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve well chilled, with some very good bread!
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 Refrigerator