For 6 people:
- 3 whole Reblochon cheeses (1/2 per person or more if appetites are large)
- 1.5 kg of potatoes (bf 15)
- Assorted meats (smoked and dried duck breast, Savoie ham, assorted sausages, viande des Grisons, pancetta, ham on the bone…)
- 1 braid of shallots
- 1 fresh egg per person
- Peel and chop the shallots. Heat a knob of butter with a good spoonful of oil. Very lightly brown the shallots. Set aside until ready to use.
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Dry them well in a cloth. Season with salt and pepper. In a frying pan, melt a good piece of butter with a little oil. Brown the potatoes until golden brown and set aside until ready to use.
- Arrange the charcuterie harmoniously on the serving dish.
Finally, bring all the ingredients to the table: charcuterie, eggs, fried potatoes, shallots, Reblochon and pickles. Use a raclette grill, with each person serving themselves by putting their choice of ingredients in their dish, topping with slices of Reblochon, and melting everything together.