For 4 people
One homemade shortcrust pastry
100g of mimolette cheese
1 tablespoon of wholegrain mustard
15cl of fresh cream
Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Roll out the pastry and place it into a greased pie dish (if not silicone) before pricking it with a fork all over to prevent the pastry from puffing up during cooking. Line the bottom of the pastry with wholegrain mustard.
3. Cut the sausages into slices and the mimolette cheese into cubes. Set aside.
4. In a bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add the cream, salt and pepper, and mix well.
5. Pour the egg mixture on top of the pastry and evenly distribute the sausages and mimolette cheese on top.
To finish: Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, checking towards the end of cooking time.