- 1 tomato
- 2 green onions
- 1 pinch of powdered cumin
- 50 g of soft butter
- 1 packet of tortillas
- 4 jalapeños (Mexican chilies, found in a can)
- 1 mozzarella
- 100 g of fresh goat cheese
- 100 g of cheddar or gouda cheese
- 100 g of thinly sliced, grilled bacon and cut into small pieces (optional)
- 1 tsp of paprika
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (Th 6).
- Mix the grated or diced cheeses, chopped tomato, onions, jalapeños, and spices, and optionally the bacon.
- Butter one side of each tortilla. Fill half of the unbuttered side with the mixture, spreading it evenly. Fold the other half over.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes, then flip the tortillas and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cut into pieces.
- 1 oven – Top of the best ovens
- 1 grater – Top of the best graters
- 1 wooden spoon – Top 3 of the best wooden spoons
- 1 salad bowl – Top of the best salad bowls
- 1 knife – Top 3 of the best knives