- 100g grated Gruyere cheese
- 100g flour
- 10cl oil
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 20g butter
- White pepper
- 300g canned tuna
- 3 eggs
- 10cl milk
Crumble the tuna.
Place the flour in a dish and break the eggs into it.
Mix to obtain a smooth paste. Gradually dilute the milk and oil.
Preheat the oven to 200°C (thermostat 6-7).
Add the baking powder, tuna, grated Gruyere, salt, and white pepper.
Butter and flour the cake mould, pour in the mixture and bake. Cook for 40 minutes.
Serve cold or hot with sauce according to taste.
- 1 Kitchen whisk Top 5 best whisks
- 1 Wooden spoon Best sellers
- 1 Oven Top of the best ovens
- 1 Cake mould Top cake moulds 2022
- 1 Kitchen scale Top of the best scales
- 1 Serving dish