- 1 (2 ounce) package chipped beef
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish with slices of chipped beef.
- Wrap bacon slices around chicken breasts and place on top of chipped beef.
- Mix together sour cream and condensed soup in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour over bacon-wrapped chicken breasts and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 2 hours.
- An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:2 hrs
Total Time:2 hrs 10 mins
- 698 Calories
- 55g Fat
- 8g Carbs
- 43g Protein