for 4 people
200 g of conchiglie pasta
300 g of roasted chicken
100 g of walnut kernels
100 g of Roquefort cheese
10 cl of cream
10 cl of milk
3 slices of speck
1. Preheat your oven to 200°C. Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Chop the chicken and walnut kernels, and add the Roquefort cheese to bind everything together.
3. When the pasta is cooked, add a little mixture into each shell and press down slightly with your finger. Arrange the stuffed pasta shells in a gratin dish.
4. In a pan, heat the remaining Roquefort cheese with the cream and milk. When the cheese has completely melted, pour the sauce over the pasta shells.
5. Finally, add the slices of speck cut into small pieces, and bake for 5-10 minutes. Serve hot.