- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- 10 sheets of filo pastry
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 Granny Smith apple
- 1 shallot
- 10cl of cream
- Cut the chicken breasts, apple, and shallot into small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken in a bowl with the oil and curry for 30 minutes.
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan and add the apple, shallot, and cream towards the end of cooking. Cook for another 2-3 minutes over low heat.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (thermostat 6).
- Cut the filo pastry sheets in half, place a tablespoon of chicken on one side, and fold the sheet to form a triangle.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until the triangles are golden brown.
- 1 brush (6.72€)
- 1 knife (Top 3 knives)
- 1 bowl (Top salad bowls)
- 1 frying pan (Top frying pans)
- 1 oven (Top ovens)