- 1 3/4 cups white sugar, divided
- 1 (18 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 36 milk chocolate candy kisses (such as Hershey’s Kisses), unwrapped
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Place 1/2 cup sugar into a shallow bowl.
- Stir peanut butter, remaining 1 1/4 cup sugar, and eggs together in a mixing bowl until well combined. Roll into 36 small balls.
- Roll balls in reserved sugar until coated, then arrange 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until very lightly browned on the bottom and the edges are beginning to crack, 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately press one chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Cool on the baking sheets for 1 to 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Prep Time:15 mins
- Cook Time:15 mins
- Additional Time:20 mins
- Total Time:50 mins
- Yield:3 dozen
- 149 Calories
- 9g Fat
- 15g Carbs
- 4g Protein