1. Crumble the bread into a small saucepan.
Moisten it with milk and cook over low heat.
Mix with a spatula until a smooth paste is obtained.
Place the dough in a bowl and let it cool down.
2. Crack the eggs into the bowl and whisk everything together.
Add salt, pepper, nutmeg, chili, chopped mint, and pressed garlic.
Mix and add the meat.
3. Remove the casing from the chorizo and place it in the center of the mixture.
4. Preheat the oven to 175° C.
Oil a non-stick cake pan and pour the mixture into it.
5. Smooth the surface with a fork. Sprinkle with oregano and salt.
Bake for 45 minutes.
After removing from the oven, let it rest for 5 to 7 minutes before unmolding.
Place a pastry rack over the pan, turn it over, and slide the “bread” onto a plate.