- 2 cod fillets
- 10 thin slices of chorizo
- 50 g freshly grated parmesan
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 20 g softened butter
- salt, pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the chorizo slices in a blender, add the grated parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Add the softened butter in pieces to the previous preparation, mix with the tips of your fingers as if making a crumble dough.
- Place the cod fillets in an oven dish, season with salt and pepper, then cover with the crumble dough.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. The crumble should be golden brown.