1 red bell pepper
A handful of parsley
2 glasses of bulgur
1/2 bunch of radishes
– Cook the bulgur in salted boiling water for 12 minutes. Drain and let it cool.
– Wash and remove the seeds of the bell pepper, then cut it into small cubes.
– Peel the carrot and cut it into small cubes.
– Rinse and cut the radishes into thin slices.
– Wash and cut the tomatoes into small pieces.
– Wash and chop the parsley.
– Mix the above vegetables and the bulgur. Season with vinaigrette.
– Serve chilled.
Top 3 knives for cooking
Top 5 best peelers
1 pair of scissors
The best kitchen scissors
1 wooden spoon