For this mushroom soup recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups beef broth
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil and butter in a medium saucepan until hot.
- Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Pour in broth, water, and wine. Add tomato paste and season with pepper.
- Cook until heated through, 6 to 10 minutes.
- Ladle into bowls and garnish with Parmesan and parsley.
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
Total Time:30 mins
One serving of this mushroom soup contains:
- 137 Calories
- 8g Fat
- 9g Carbs
- 6g Protein