For 4 people
8 Toulouse sausages (Morteau, etc…)
3 garlic cloves
1 piece of ginger
1 and a half tablespoon of turmeric
1. Boil the sausages in a large pot of water for 10 minutes. After the 10 minutes, remove the sausages from the heat and cut them into pieces.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the spices. Peel the garlic cloves and the ginger. Crush the garlic cloves, ginger and salt in a mortar.
3. Slice the onion.
4. In a pot, heat a little bit of oil and brown the sausage pieces. Once the sausages are well browned, add the onions. Mix and let them sweat.
5. Add the crushed spices, mix everything together.
6. Finally, add the diced tomatoes with the turmeric and mix well. Add a little bit of water if necessary. Let simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.