- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) can asparagus, drained
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- Heat oil in a large 2-inch deep skillet.
- Dip chicken in egg beat, then coat in bread crumbs.
- Brown in skillet on both sides.
- When chicken is browned, add broth and place asparagus evenly over chicken.
- Lay a slice of cheese over each chicken piece.
- Cover skillet and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 4 servings
- 563 Calories
- 33g Fat
- 24g Carbs
- 43g Protein