- 250g flour
- 1 package baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 50g butter
- 30g sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Add softened butter to the center and use your fingertips to work it into the flour mixture, adding enough milk to form a dough.
- On a floured surface, gently knead the dough and roll it out to a thickness of 2cm.
- Use a floured glass to cut out circles with a diameter of 5cm.
- Place the circles on a baking tray and bake in an unheated oven at 220°C for 15 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with tea, butter, and marmalade. Very English, isn’t it?
- 1 Cutting board – Top 10 best cutting boards
- 1 Knife – Top 3 knives
- 1 Oven – Top 10 best ovens
- 1 Baking tray – Top 10 best baking trays
- 1 Kitchen scale – Top 10 best kitchen scales