- cooking spray
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen French cut green beans
- ½ pound processed cheese food (such as Velveeta), sliced
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together condensed soup, Cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/2 of the onions in a large bowl until well combined.
- Layer the bottom of the prepared dish with 1/2 of the green beans. Pour 1/2 of the soup mixture over beans and sprinkle with 1/2 of the processed cheese. Repeat layering one more time, then top with remaining onions.
- Bake casserole in the preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:30 mins
Total Time:45 mins
Yield:1 (2-quart) casserole
- 351 Calories
- 23g Fat
- 22g Carbs
- 16g Protein