For 6 people
200 g chocolate
100 g butter
100 g icing sugar
150 g dry biscuits (shortbread type)
1. Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. When melted, whisk vigorously to obtain a smooth chocolate.
2. Off the heat, add the whole egg and mix very quickly, then the icing sugar.
3. Cut the biscuits into small pieces. Cut the Marshmallow cubes into 6 pieces.
4. In a large salad bowl, mix the melted chocolate, biscuits and marshmallows.
5. Pour this mixture onto a large piece of aluminum foil about 30 cm long. Fold the foil all around the mixture to give it the shape of a large sausage.
To finish, place the sausage in the refrigerator for 6 hours to harden.