- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Sift together flour, salt, and cinnamon; set aside.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese in a medium bowl.
- Add sugar and egg yolk; beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in vanilla and orange zest.
- Gradually blend in the dry ingredients.
- Fill a Spritz snowflake cookie press or pastry bag with dough and form cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cookies are golden brown on the peaks and on the bottoms, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from cookie sheets at once to cool on wire racks.
Prep Time:15 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
Total Time:30 mins
- 105 Calories
- 6g Fat
- 12g Carbs
- 1g Protein