For this dish, you will need:
- 75g of flat rice noodles
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1½ tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, finely sliced
- small handful of mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 2 clementines, segmented
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- Cook the noodles following the package instructions, then drain, rinse under cold water and leave to drain again.
- Combine the sugar, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, oil, and chilli in a large bowl.
- Season to taste and add a little more of what’s needed – it should be salty, sweet, spicy, and sour.
- Add the fennel, mint, clementines, and noodles, then toss to combine.
- Stir through the shredded chicken.
- This dish can stay chilled for up to a day.