- 20g butter
- 4 tbsp crème fraîche
- grated gruyere cheese
- 24 oysters
- 6 shallots
- 20cl white wine (Riesling)
- Peel and chop the shallots, then sauté in the hot butter.
- Before the shallots begin to color, add the wine and reduce.
- Season with pepper, then add the crème fraîche.
- Place a little of the mixture in each oyster (opened and removed from their shells), sprinkle lightly with grated gruyere, and grill under a very hot grill until they are browned.
- Serve and enjoy hot.
- 1 skillet – check out the top rated skillets
- 1 knife – see the top rated kitchen knives
- 1 peeler – find the top 5 best peelers
- 1 oven – check out the top rated ovens
- 1 grater – see the top rated graters
- 1 kitchen scale – find the best kitchen scales