1. Peel the avocados and cut them into roughly chopped cubes. Finely crush them with a fork or, better yet, put them in a blender (the one used for soup). Add a few drops of lemon juice to prevent them from darkening. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix the grated surimi with mayonnaise.
3. In another bowl, mix the sour cream with finely chopped chives. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Peel the shrimp, being careful not to damage them. Set aside four of the most beautiful ones, and cut the other eight in half lengthwise, to make two equal halves. In each glass, put the surimi and mayonnaise mixture in the bottom. Stick four half-shrimp on the sides (convex side facing outward).
5. Divide the avocado puree into four glasses, lightly press it down, and finish with the chive cream.
Finally, place a whole shrimp on each glass. Refrigerate the glasses until ready to serve, at least 30 minutes. You can also freeze them if you’re in a hurry.