For 4 people:
- 250 g of pasta (striped elbows or bowties)
- 2 Maggi chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 ripe cantaloupes
- 1 slice of 1 cm thick Parmesan ham
- 1 bunch of basil
- 1 tablespoon of Sherry vinegar
- The juice of 3/4 lemon
- 3 tablespoons of high-quality extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- Cook the pasta in 2 liters of boiling water, adding the 2 chicken bouillon cubes. When they are al dente (for cooking time, refer to the instructions on the package), drain them and let them cool.
- Open the cantaloupes in half. Remove the seeds with a spoon. Form small balls of pulp with a Parisian spoon (or a small spoon).
- Cut the ham into small cubes. Chop the basil leaves.
- In a bowl, add the pasta, melon balls, ham cubes, and chopped basil.
- Make a vinaigrette with the lemon juice, vinegar, and olive oil. Salt a little and pepper well. Pour into the bowl and mix well.
- To finish, serve very cold, decorating with a beautiful basil leaf.