1. Preheat your oven to 250°C (th.8) then place the pizza stone in the oven for 40 minutes to heat it up.
2. Preparation of tomato sauce. Cut the basil leaves roughly with herb scissors. Finely chop the onion and garlic separately.
3. Sweat the onions and thyme with herb scissors in olive oil with a pinch of salt for 3 minutes.
4. Add the garlic and cooked sauce. Simmer for 4 minutes over medium heat, then add the basil. Remove and let cool to room temperature.
5. Preparation of pizza dough. Using a hand blender, finely mix the stemmed spinach with water and olive oil heated to 35°C.
6. Pour the flour and yeast into the bowl of a mixer and add the spinach. Knead the dough for 3 minutes with the mixer on speed 1, then 4 minutes on speed 2 to make it smooth.
7. Let it rest for 10 minutes covered with a cloth. Divide the dough into 2 pieces with the scraper and store one in the refrigerator or freezer.
8. Preparation of the filling. On the cutting board, cut the goat cheese, mushrooms, and tomatoes into slices and then cut the pepper into thin slices using a compact mandolin.
9. Assembly. Sprinkle the Roul’Pat Guy Demarle with fine semolina. Place the dough on top and roll it out into a rectangle using a rolling pin. Pour half of the tomato sauce on top. Spread the filling on top. Let the dough rise for 20 minutes.
Finally, slide the pizza onto the pizza tray and bake for 7 minutes at 250°C (th.8-9). Sprinkle with “goat” pieces, then add the speck and rosemary before serving.