For 4 people:
- 4 large swordfish steaks (about 150g per person)
- 150ml white wine
- 5 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 fresh sprigs of rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
For the sauce:
- 30ml lemon juice
- 15ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices of organic yellow lemon (for presentation)
For the garnish:
- 12 large mushrooms to stuff
- 1 organic yellow lemon
- 1 bunch of flat parsley
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- Peel and press the garlic. Finely chop the rosemary. In a shallow dish, mix the wine, garlic, and a teaspoon of rosemary.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper. Place it in the dish and turn it in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Prepare the mushrooms: remove the stem and peel the cap. Place them in a dish, sprinkle lemon juice over them, then season with pepper and olive oil. Cover them with the washed and chopped parsley. Mix well.
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice, olive oil, and the remaining rosemary. Set aside. Heat the flat-top grill to medium heat. Place the fish in a dish lined with paper towels. Pour out the marinade. Lightly oil the flat-top grill to prevent the fish and mushrooms from sticking.
- Grill the steaks and mushrooms for 15 minutes, turning the fish over once until the flesh flakes easily with a fork, and turning the mushroom caps several times. Place the fish on a serving dish. Pour the lemon sauce over it and garnish each steak with a slice of lemon. Arrange the mushroom caps around it.
- Serve piping hot. Enjoy your meal!
Find more recipes on my blog: http://bellatrice.canalblog.com