- 1 liter of sterilized liquid cream
- Pour the liter of liquid cream into an electric mixer, then let it run until you see butter appear.
- Keep the mixer running for 5 more minutes, then remove the butter from the whey.
- You can add jam, salt, or spices (curry, paprika, etc.) to your butter.
- Mold the butter and put it in the fridge.
- Enjoy your homemade butter!
- 1 Electric mixer – Check out our top 5 electric mixers here
- 1 Refrigerator – Discover our top picks for mini refrigerators here
- 1 Kitchen scale – Find the best kitchen scales here