- 60 g flour
- 200 g grated Gruyère cheese
- 3 leeks (white and light green parts only)
- 3 eggs
- 50 cl milk or 20 cl heavy cream + 30 cl milk
- nutmeg (optional, to taste)
- Cut the leeks into small pieces and sauté them in a pan with butter until they are tender (about 30 minutes). Season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (th6-7).
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and add the cooked leeks.
- Pour the mixture into a buttered loaf pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve hot, warm, or cold, according to your preference.
- 1 cooling rack
- 1 pan
- 1 kitchen knife
- 1 oven
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 kitchen scale
- 1 loaf pan