For 6 people
- 3 leeks (550 g)
- 120 g of quinoa
- 1/2 l of water + 1 cube of dehydrated broth
- 3 tablespoons of cottage cheese or fromage blanc
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
- For the crumble:
- 100 g of flour
- 100 g of butter
- 50 g of parmesan
- Prepare the crumble. Mix the flour, the butter in pieces (very cold) and the parmesan with your fingertips. You should obtain a homogeneous and fine sand. Chill in the fridge.
- Slice the leeks finely. Wash them thoroughly. In a frying pan, add a little olive oil and saute the leeks. After a few minutes, add a large knob of butter and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes until the leeks are tender. Pour the quinoa over them and mix well. Add a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Boil the water and dissolve the dehydrated broth cube in it. Pour this liquid over the leeks, mix and cover. Simmer on low heat until the broth is absorbed. Check that the quinoa is well cooked (tender and grains “opened”). If necessary, add a little water and extend the cooking time. Let it cool. Mix the cottage cheese with the vegetables.
- To finish, butter a gratin dish and pour the vegetables. Sprinkle the crumble crumbs and bake for 25 minutes. The top should be golden brown.