- 1 onion
- White cheese
- 200g of steamed rice
- 250g of lentils
- Peel and cut the onion into thin slices.
- In a saucepan, heat a little oil. Add the onion slices when it begins to simmer. When the slices are well browned, add the lentils and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the uncooked rice and about 1/2 liter of water. The water needs to evaporate completely.
- When the water has evaporated and the rice is cooked, it’s ready!
- Let it cool before serving with a side of white cheese (not mixed).
- 1 Top 5 of the best colanders – €16.90
- 1 knife – Top 3 of the best knives
- 1 peeler – Top 5 of the best peelers
- 1 saucepan – Top 3 of the best cookware sets
- 1 salad bowl – Best sellers