- 1 finely diced onion
- 1 bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup grated cheese (gruyere or mozzarella)
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bouillon
- 500g ground meat
- 1/2 finely chopped garlic clove
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (dry bread turned to powder)
- 2 eggs (depending on their size)
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the tomato sauce. Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Place the mixture in a baking dish and pour the tomato sauce over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C/350°F for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Serve very hot with fries or buttered pasta.
- 1 mixing bowl
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 oven
- 1 kitchen scale