For 1 person
- 1 pizza dough
- Tomato sauce (passata)
- Grated mozzarella
- A few slices of Milano salami
- A few slices of chorizo (mild or spicy)
- Dried oregano
- Chopped parsley
- Spread the pizza dough on the baking sheet covered with baking paper. Generously spread tomato sauce over the dough and sprinkle dried oregano on top.
- Add grated mozzarella, slices of salami and chorizo. Sprinkle chopped parsley over the pizza.
- Preheat oven to 180-200°C and bake the pizza for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the type of oven and thickness of the dough. Serve immediately.