4 tablespoons of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk, divided
2 large eggs (or 3 small eggs)
1/3 cup of coconut flour
3/4 cup of Blue Diamond Almond Flour or almond meal
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 pound of boneless skinless chicken tenders
Coconut oil cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and 2 tablespoons of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together coconut flour, Blue Diamond Almond Flour, salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper. Add remaining 2 tablespoons of Almond Breeze Unsweetened Original Almondmilk to the bowl and use a fork to mix together to form a ‘crumb-like’ texture.
4. Dip each chicken tender into flour mixture, then into egg mixture (coating the tender entirely), then back into flour mixture to coat the chicken strips. This should create a crumb-like look. Place each strip on the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Generously spray the tops of the chicken strips with cooking oil spray.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
6. To make the honey mustard dipping sauce: add Dijon mustard, honey, and warm water to a bowl and mix together until well-combined. Then get dipping!
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
Total Time:25 mins