For 8 people:
- 2 large zucchinis
- 1 spring onion
- 3.5 oz. of diced parmesan
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 7 fl. oz. of heavy cream
- 2 very thin slices of Parma ham
- 1 pinch of caraway
- 1 pinch of rosemary leaves
- Salt, pepper
- Wash the zucchinis, peel one strip of skin every two strips, and cut them into small, regular cubes. Cut the onion as well, and sauté both in a frying pan with the olive oil over high heat. Add caraway, rosemary, salt and pepper. When the food is colored, add a glass of water and let it stew for 5 minutes. Set it aside.
- Pour the cream into a saucepan and melt the parmesan over low heat while stirring constantly.
- In a hot frying pan without grease, cook the ham for 2 minutes on each side. Put it on a paper towel to dry (it will harden).
- Finally, fill the glasses by putting the zucchinis at the bottom, then pour the warm parmesan cream on top, and stick a piece of ham on top. Serve.