For 6 people:
- 500g cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- Garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil
- 20-25cl thick sour cream
- 120g grated Parmesan cheese
- Prosciutto or chorizo
- Sauté garlic in olive oil, add cherry tomatoes and peeled bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until jammy consistency.
- Divide the mixture into small glasses or ramekins.
- Heat sour cream with Parmesan cheese until smooth. Pour the mixture over the tomato and bell pepper mixture. Put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Before serving, add prosciutto or chorizo on the top.