1. Bring 3 liters of water to boil and add two crushed garlic cloves and a bouquet of thyme.
2. Place the Label Rouge chicken breast in the broth, turn off the heat, and cover the pot with a lid. Let cook gently in the broth for about eight to ten minutes.
3. Cut the potatoes into round shapes and cook them in cream with two crushed garlic cloves for about 10-12 minutes at a simmer.
4. Make a roux with melted butter and flour, using half of it to make the green sauce by blending rocket lettuce and parsley, and the other half to thicken the creamy broth.
5. Sauté the spinach in a pan with a little butter.
6. Remove the Label Rouge chicken fillets from the broth, remove the skin from the fillets and glaze with the creamy sauce and the green sauce.
To finish, once the potatoes are cooked, arrange them on a flat plate. For plating: Place the sautéed spinach on top, with the diced Label Rouge chicken fillet on one side of the plate and the cooked chicken stripes with the green sauce on the other side of the plate.