- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans, or to taste
- Combine oats, almond milk, pineapple and its juice, vanilla, cardamom, and salt in a bowl. Stir well, and spoon out into half-pint jars.
- Cover jars with lids, and refrigerate overnight.
- The following morning, stir in bananas, top with pecans, and enjoy.
Granola is a good variation for the pecans, so feel free to substitute. Cardamom is optional, but it does add an interesting flavor.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
Refrigerate Time: 8 hrs
Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 304 Calories
- 9g Fat
- 52g Carbs
- 7g Protein