- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- ½ cup chopped celery
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- ¼ cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, rice, soup, mayonnaise, onion, celery, water chestnuts, lemon juice, water, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread this mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Cover with cheese, then potato chips.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the potato chips are lightly browned.
Servings: 5 | Yield: 5 servings
- 639 Calories
- 45g Fat
- 36g Carbs
- 24g Protein