- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- olive oil
- frying oil
- 5 sheets of phyllo pastry
- 250 g ground beef
- 1 garlic clove
- 5 tbsp soy sauce (preferably sweet)
- 1 egg yolk
- In a high heat pan, sauté the chopped onion, garlic, and carrot in olive oil.
- Add the ground beef and cook for a few minutes until golden brown.
- Season with curry powder, ginger powder, and soy sauce. Mix well and let it cook on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the filling in the phyllo pastry sheets (2 samosas per sheet) and fold according to the instructions on the package.
- Seal the last flap with an egg yolk.
- Fry in a shallow pan with frying oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Once cooked, place the samosas on a plate with paper towels to remove the excess oil. Enjoy!
- 1 set of 3 pans
- 1 brush – €6.72
- 1 wooden spoon – best seller
- 1 pitter – best seller
- 1 plate