2 cups of white sugar
1/2 cup of milk
1/2 cup of butter
2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 cups of quick-cooking oats
1. Combine sugar, milk, and butter in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
2. Cook at a boil, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove the saucepan from heat.
3. Stir peanut butter and vanilla extract into the sugar mixture until smooth; fold in oats until well blended.
4. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto aluminum foil or waxed paper.
5. Cool until cookies are set.
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:10 mins
Additional Time:20 mins
Total Time:40 mins