- 1 can of red beans
- 2 tomatoes
- balsamic vinegar
- 1 can of corn
- 2 cans of tuna
- Drain the corn, tuna and red beans; mix them together.
- Cut the mint leaves, tomatoes (in dice or quarters) and lettuce leaves.
- Add them to the previous mix and stir everything together.
- For the sauce, mix balsamic vinegar, oil, mustard and pepper.
- Put the salad in the fridge for 5 minutes before serving and cover it with dressing. Enjoy!
- Bon appetit!
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 knife
- 1 salad bowl
- 1 fridge