For 6 people
- 1 Free-Range Label Rouge Chicken, cut into pieces (around 1.8 kg)
- 3 leeks
- 12 Shiitake mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 500 g of flat beans
- 3 tablespoons of yuzu zest
For the teriyaki sauce:
- 30 cl of soy sauce
- 75 g of cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sake
- 1 tablespoon of mirin (sweet sake)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Prepare the teriyaki sauce: in a saucepan, add all the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Let it reduce by half.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Bake for about 1 hour, basting regularly with the juice during cooking. Brush 3 to 4 times with the teriyaki sauce using a brush 30 minutes before the end of cooking.
- Meanwhile, prepare the garnish: blanch the flat beans in salted boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain them in cold water. Cut the leeks into 4 cm long pieces. Remove the base of the Shiitake mushrooms and clean them with a damp paper towel. Cut the mushroom stems and split them in half vertically before making an X-shaped incision on their caps.
- Finally, in a pan over high heat and with a little bit of oil, grill the leeks and Shiitake mushrooms and set them aside on a plate. Once cooked, serve the chicken pieces with the vegetables. Pour the remaining sauce over everything and sprinkle with yuzu zest.