- 100g of sour cream
- 4 sprigs of dill
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 250g of fresh cheese
- 1/2 lemon (for its juice)
- Using a pastry cutter, cut 3 circles out of each slice of salmon. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor (or by hand for the less lazy), pour the fresh cheese, the (light) cream, the dill and the lemon juice.
- Mix until a smooth texture is obtained.
- To assemble, use a presentation ring, first a circle of salmon, then a layer of cream, then salmon again, more cream and finally salmon.
- A sprig of dill on top for the decoration and chill for an hour.
- 1 knife
- 1 stand mixer
- 1 bowl
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 cutting board