Below are the ingredients:
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 100g chorizo, skin removed and thinly sliced
- 600ml vegetable stock
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 180g pack raw king prawns
- 100g quick-cook polenta
- 50g parmesan, grated
- 25g butter
- ½ small pack parsley, roughly chopped
The instructions for preparation are:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chorizo and cook for 3 mins. Meanwhile, in another pan, boil the veg stock.
- Add the garlic and prawns to the frying pan and cook for 3-4 mins until the prawns just turn pink, stirring occasionally. Take off the heat and keep warm.
- Add the polenta to the stock and whisk vigorously for 1 min until thickened. Remove from the heat and whisk in the Parmesan and butter for 1 min more until melted. Season liberally.
- Serve the prawns and chorizo in their oils on top of the polenta, with the parsley scattered over the top.